2021 Seminar Programme
Freight’s role in London’s recovery: keeping the freight industry rolling in the capital's busy streets post-pandemic – safer, greener and more efficient.
This opening session will focus on the latest city policy and initiatives for ensuring freight movements remain safe and sustainable, with a look at some of the industry-leading fleet work being carried out by leading operators.
- Andrew Rhodes, Head of Logistics, Client Services, HS2
- Olly Craughan, Head of CSR, DPD Group UK
- Natalie Chapman, Head of Policy - South, Logistics UK
- Neil Herron, CEO, GRID Smarter Cities
Informative discussion session to help fleet operators understand all they need to know to get started with electric fleets, from selecting the right vehicle for each route through to in-depot charging and maintenance.
- Tim Campbell, MD, Campbells Consultancy
- Mark Barrett, General Manager, Harris Maxus
- Carlos Rodrigues, MD, Renault Trucks UK & Ireland
- Bernard Magee, Director of EV Charging, Siemens eMobility UK & Ireland
- Mark McLoughlin, Financing Partner, Siemens UK and Ireland
We shine the spotlight on how the latest innovation is helping to solve some of the challenges associated with urban deliveries.
- David Thackray, Sales and Marketing Director, TEVVA Electric Trucks
- Aaron Thomas, CO-Founder & Director, TRAILAR
- Paul Kemp, Energy Projects Manager, Greater South East Energy Hub
- Nicholas Beatty, Founder Director, Zenobe Energy
- More to follow...
Following the launch of the government's Transport Decarbonisation Plan in July, we look at how this will affect the shape of future urban delivery vehicles. Which fuels and technology will dominate? What safety advances can we expect? And when will the tipping point come when non-diesel goods vehicles are affordable for all operators, large and small? We bring together Zemo Partnership and a panel of leading vehicle experts to bring the topic to life. You’ll also be able to participate in the discussion by asking questions and taking part in audience polls directly from your mobile device.
- Andy Eastlake, CEO, Zemo Partnership
- John Comer, Product Manager, Volvo Trucks
- Phil Moon, Marketing Manager, DAF Trucks
- More to follow...
PLEASE NOTE THAT SEMINAR RUNNING ORDER AND TIMINGS MAY ALTER AS AND WHEN ADDITIONAL SPEAKERS ARE CONFIRMED IN THE COMING WEEKS.